Friday, September 12, 2008

My thoughts on true love

Someone once told me Ryan you'll never find true love and at one point i started to believe that person. anyway I have found that statement so untrue because in life we face so many different things but i believe true love will find me i just have to be ready for a love i have never known . there are very few thing in life i find true but love is one. Jesus showed the best picture of it . but i also find this very true a person without forgiveness in there heart suffers a far greater thing than death an it is forever .people hardly understand me but in a nut shell i find myself waiting on a love that may not be real but there is always hope, because when ask why such a great guy like me is single i simply reply we ask Jesus to help us live are life but yet we won't let him in the love dept. of are lives so i say this when
God shows me the one i am to be with for ever she will have a sold out love for Jesus then she can truly love me the way God intends love to be far more mind blowing than we have ever seen or known.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who would say such a thing!?

you're right to be choosy. some people (who shall remain nameless) chose to stomp on your poor heart, so of course you'll be a little cautious about finding someone new.

God has a perfect person out there for you, Ryan.