Saturday, February 14, 2009

Learning how to look up not back

people always tell me keep look up not back. but how to look up is the question? so i say learning what makes you look back will help you solve why your not looking up. someone once said to me.

“When we long for life without difficulties, remind me that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure”

what a Good word. the person who wrote this knew these words well is sound like. because they were able to write them down! me on the other hand, I tend to stick my foot so far in my mouth i wounder sometime if it's ever going to come out.
today i had lunch with a friend! it was great but i keep walking myself into that kinda thing. more than once today. Glad the friend is so forgiving cause i sounded like a big fat jerk!

Have you every just wanted a little break from every thing your going through. But I don't know how to get there. well God has be trying to show me through my friend and family for sometime. we over talk what God is saying sometimes. the biggest thing i am realizing is every thing in Gods word point's to one thing, obedience! like with Steven's obedience to preach though he was stoned to death. David need God to meet him in his disobedience. but then again, there was David being obedient to the holy spirit! God just wants us to totally be 100% beyond any doubt, know when he said it. so he will take care of it. but like most the men in the Bible they experienced the pain of disobedience to cry out to God. for what? To for give them and meet them right where they are at. it is my personal thought that in order to truly be 100% obedient. God must break you. he took Job, David,Saul,Ect. to a place of brokenness
to let them see no matter what life has in store. I am the very God who hung on your cross.took your shame. to let you know there is not pain or trial that you face, that Jesus has given you victory to over come. so just now i realized something if we go through life trying to side step every problem to please others, we will simply hate our self for it. you see Job was tested, David was broken,and Saul was humbled by being blinded. So what i am trying to say those men, like myself all needed those things to happen in order for god to truly use them.God never promised easy because there's never victory with out a fight. and something doesn't means nothing if its not worth fighting for. life is full of Uncertainness. But if we keep our eye on Jesus and our hearts humble ,and our words clear for him to work in and through us. Then like those men we will stand strong on the word of God and know he will take care of all of it.Amen 1Cor;10:13-14



No comments: