Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How Big God is


FLORIDA,LIDO KEY BEACH

so i finally got my 2nd vacation this year and it was much needed .well let me tell ya about it. i went to Florida and visited lido key, longboat key and Sarasota then Tampa on the way home . i have never in my life had such a great time in a different state but this one was not the same i was in awe. God is so big you never really think about it until you really see how small you really are .
so there i was floating in the ocean by Florida an by the way it was my First time in the ocean let me tell ya awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but any way i was just floating when i looked up and thought man would look at that here i am floating away in the middle of the ocean as giant of a thing it is an it still doesn't begin to explain how Big God is, but yet he made every thing great and small to reflect who he is so Big but yet so loving that he would send his son to die for me just so i can spend forever trying to show a small fraction of the love he show me. so any way in thinking that it made the top of my list of greatest vacation every oh and if you never seen a sun rise or set from a beach by the ocean it is a must do in life it will steal your words and breath . oh yeah the sand is amazing .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, i forgot you were on vacation! love the new profile pic...