Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Leting the past be the past

Have you ever tried to let something go? an when you thinks it gone for good it come out of nowhere an hit you in the face . well let me tell ya this week has been the hardest one, for me in a while. something i thought was gone showed up and left me with a bad taste in my mouth i just wish things weren't so hard ya know it ironic how you can tell someone not to question God but then there you are firing away with the WHYS and for the life of me i can't even see the reason.. GOD has always came threw for me so what is the need for the 20 question every time things seem to be falling apart? once again i am finding my self read the bible and two thing that i have read before stand out fear not and 1st cor.10:13 "the way out " some time i wish i was 2 yrs old again riding my bike with out a care in the world knowing and trusting my daddy would pick me up when i fell . now i am 22 and wishing God would just pick me up and hold me cause i feel like i am losing site of him, like you do with your earthly parent you grow up. an think some how they don't worry but it just not the truth . are parents worry about the little things just like Jesus takes the little thing to show us how Great he is . but any way my point some how i know the past may hit me with a blind side but God always strikes a TKO. so somewhere threw all this mess God will show up and take me threw the fire again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Psalm 46:10

(((hugs)))