Friday, August 22, 2008

SO NOT THE WAY I MEANT IT



ya know the last few days have be hard for me because something was took so very wrong. an now i wish i could change things but God it the only one now who can make the persons involved realize that the way they took the way i was acting for something that it was not. i serve God and him alone do i trust to fix this problem. i guess being nice to people these days gets miss lead for something it's not i am very hurt by it but, prayed about it and God spoke to me and said this, my son your love for people is not a fight but it is worth fighting for cause they need to know the will of my father. so just like sand will shift like feeling but stand on an in my word and i will take you threw it an show myself in you .

thans for listening much love

Ryan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ryan! i tagged your for a meme. go to my blog and check it out!!!